Living in a city like Miami is great because there is never a dull moment and a story can spring out of almost anything. With the population constantly increasing, the busy streets overflowing with traffic and something new to do every 5 minutes, Miami is in need of localized reporting, which is what I’m here to do. My passion for the arts, fashion and a hunt for Miami’s latest trend help me in my search for the perfect stories. My name is Monica Villar and I am a 22-year-old journalism major at Florida International University. As a senior, my goal is to absorb as much information as I can from my professors and use that to do as much real-life reporting as possible. Enjoy!
- Taking A Closer Look
- Sen·ior·i·tis: -noun. Using A Magic 8 Ball To Determine My Future
- Party of Two?
- Table For One, Please.
- A Date With Myself
- “Dancing is like dreaming with your feet”
- The Miami Epidemic
- Take Two on BeMyDD 1st paragraph
- As that last drink calls your name, you can call BeMyDD
- More Than Just a Walk in the Park